Fusion Health Women's Balance contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to regulate the menstrual cycle and promote normal menstruation. It also nourishes and invigorates the blood to support normal hair follicle function.
Women's Balance may assist in the management of Alopecia Areata (women and men).
Women's Balance specifically addresses a range of premenstrual symptoms including mild anxiety, irritability, mood swings, headaches, migraines, fatigue, breast tenderness, fluid retention, bloating, cramps, mild dizziness, sweet cravings, ovulation and period pain, and heavy, prolonged or irregular menstruation.
It is suitable for women of all ages throughout their menstrual life including teenage girls requiring a gentle influence to establish a balanced menstrual cycle.
Women's Balance traditionally assists in the relief of migraine headaches in women and men.
Balance women's health naturally
Women's Balance regulates the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health to assist in the management of:
- Premenstrual symptoms including mood swings, mild anxiety, headaches, fluid retention, cramps, breast tenderness and cravings
- Irregular menstruation
- Heavy periods
- Painful periods
- Pelvic congestion
- Alopecia Areata in women & men
In Chinese energetic terms, Women's Balance nourishes and invigorates the Blood and Qi which in turn balances the menstrual cycle and optimises female reproductive health. In Chinese medicine, fundamental disturbances in the flow of Blood and Qi predispose many women to menstrual irregularity and reproductive problems. Qi (pronounced "chee") is the Chinese medicine term for vital energy, which invigorates and animates the body's organs and functions. Blood refers to the physical substance of blood as well as the moistening and nutritive forces in the body.
- Take 1 - 2 tablets once daily
- Menstruation & Pain: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- Alopecia Areata: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- May be taken with Fusion Health Vitex to enhance the therapeutic effects of Womens Balance
- For additional support in managing heavy periods use Fusion Health Tienchi Ginseng 1 - 2 tablets two or three tablets daily while menstruating
- Suitable for teenage girls and peri-menopausal women
- Take 2 hours away from conventional medication including the oral contraceptive pill
- Not to be taken during pregnancy
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Paeonia lactiflora (Peony) root 750mg
- Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg
- Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg
- Cyperus rotundus rhizome 400mg
- Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg
- Bupleurum falcatum root 350mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 300mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome 125mg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
|Unit Of Measure||ea|