PPC Herbs offers Canda Plex as a traditionally used herbal medicine to assist with Yeast and Fungal infections and to aid dry or inflamed skin conditions. It can also be taken to relieve bloating, gas and dyspepsia and to help maintain a healthy digestive function.
Each 5ml contains dry herb equivalent to:
- St Mary’s Thistle seed, Silybum marianum 1.25g
- Echinacea whole plant, Echinacea purpurea 500mg
- Pau D’arco stem bark, Handroanthus impetiginosus 500mg
- Cat’s Claw twig bark, Uncaria tomentosa 500mg
- Golden Seal root, Hydrastis canadensis 275mg
- Homeopathic, Candida albicans (spore) 200C
Adult: 5-10ml three times a day
Child (3-12 years): 1-2.5ml three times a day
Shake bottle well before use. Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if necessary.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY HERBAL MEDICINE.
Use only as directed and consult your Healthcare Practitioner if symptoms persist. Not to be used during pregnancy or breast feeding. Contains homeopathic ingredients without approved therapeutic indications. Contains ethanol. Store below 30oC
|Brand||Pharmaceutical Plant Company|