Bio - Fermented Turmeric Liquid PROBIOTIC ELIXIR
with Acai & Blueberry + Ginger & Black Pepper
- NATURAL ANTI — INFLAMMATORY
- IMMUNE BOOSTER
- IMPROVES DIGESTION
- ASSISTS IN CONTROLLING HARMFUL BACTERIA
- 8 DIFFERENT PROBIOTIC STRAINS USED
- 6 BILLION CFU PER 15ML MEASURED BY NKCA
- ENZYME RICH
- SUPPORTS GENERAL WELLBEING
Each 15ml contains:
- CurcWIN Curcumin 150mg
- Tumeric 2000mg
- Ginger 330mg
- Black Pepper 300mg
- Acai Berry 4%
- Blueberry 4%
- Glycerol 1%
- Bio-Fermented Papaya Leaf & Fruit Extract
The above ingredients are processed in a probiotic / Bio fermented plant that ultimately changes the structure thus creating a bio active concentrate
Associated strains of lactobacillus acidophilus, L. casei , L. plantarum, (Bifidobacterium), L. Bulgaricus,L, L. lactis, L. fermenti, S.boulardii and S. cerevisiae are used.
- Gluten Free * Lactose Free *99% Sugar Free *Vegan friendly
- Suitable for diabetics
Each 15ml contains the goodness of 6 billion good bacteria by NKCA value compared to a 25 Billion pure Probiotic
- Take 15ml orally before meals (preferably before breakfast). Up to 45ml may be consumed daily
- Can also be added to your favourite smoothies and juices for an optimum probiotic drink.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 3
- 3 years and above – half the adult dosage
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional
- Store below 25°C & shake well before use
THE AMAZING SUPERFOOD FOR THE WHOLE BODY & ITS MANY BENEFITS
People are finally realizing what Ayurvedic practitioners in India have known for thousands of years: turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can potentially help combat inflammatory disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, slow the rate of cancer growth, and improve cognitive function. More recently, researchers have even been examining the potential for turmeric to enhance weight loss and decrease insulin resistance.
It is also important to know what most people don’t: turmeric is poorly absorbed in the body and has minimal impact on blood levels when taken alone.
One way of enhancing turmeric / curcumin absorption is through fermentation. Through this process turmeric is activated and its key component curcumin is broken down into micronutrients for easy absorption and bioavailability making it easier for you to assimilate its medicinal properties.
What is Turmeric?
Turmeric, (botanical name: Curcuma Longa) is a plant in the same botanical family as ginger. The powdered turmeric you find in the spice aisle is made from the root of the plant by boiling, drying and finely grinding the roots of the turmeric plant.
Although it grows in many tropical locations, the majority of turmeric is grown in India, where it is used as a main ingredient in curry.
This vibrant yellowish / orange powder, often considered as the ‘Holy Powder’ in Ayurveda has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic and Chinese medical professionals as medicine for over 5,000 years. It is taken internally in the form of medicinally made juice, tinctures or specially made powder for the treatment of inflammatory disorders. It has an affinity for the blood and therefore able to circulate its powerful health benefits throughout the body. It is used to support a number of systems and functions in the body.
Over the last few years, modern medicine has increasingly acknowledged the importance of turmeric as well, particularly the benefits of curcumin, a well-known and most studied phytonutrient in turmeric. Curcumin, is the active compound found in turmeric, a substance with over 100 pharmacological actions, including a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Research has shown that Curcumin (turmeric extract) has a variety of proven medicinal benefits. It is one of the most widely researched natural substance with over 15,000 studies published to date.
- Supports the brain and nervous system
- Maintains comfortable joint movement
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports proper functioning of the liver
- Nourishes the heart and circulatory system
- Boosts the immune system & digestive tract
|Brand||Sanita Health & Wellbeing|