Fusion Health Pain and Inflammation is a modern herbal medicine formulated with White Willow Bark and Boswellia to assist in the management of musculoskeletal inflammation, pain, swelling, stiffness and weakness.
This powerful herbal formula combines the Western herb White Willow Bark with six Chinese antiinflammatory, analgesic, anti-arthritic and detoxifying herbs including Boswellia, Acanthopanax, Eucommia, Gentiana, Angelica and Fang Feng. Acanthopanax and Eucommia additionally strengthen connective tissue and enhance joint repair. Atractylodes is added to harmonise the formula and promote its effects.
Together these eight herbs work to reduce the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, bursitis, tendonitis and sciatica. Fusion Health Pain and Inflammation enhances joint mobility, strengthens connective tissue and promotes healing of sprains and strains.
Pain and Inflammation management
A Chinese herbal medicine which may reduce the symptoms of:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
And assists in the management of:
- Musculoskeletal inflammation
- Pain and stiffness
- Swelling and weakness
- Also enhances joint mobility and connective tissue strength
- And promotes healing of sprains and strains
- Take 2 tablets once or twice daily
- Extra doses may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- Best taken an hour away from food
- For children under 12 years of age take as professionally advised
- Not suitable during pregnancy
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
- Use only as directed. Always read the label.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Salix alba (Willow Bark) stem bark
|equiv. to salicin
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellia ) gum oleoresin
|equiv. to boswellic acid
|Eleutherococcus nodiflorus (Acanthopanax) root bark
|Eucommia ulmoides (Du Zhong) stem bark
|Gentiana macrophylla (Gentiana macrophylla) root
|Angelica pubescens (Angelica pubescens) root
|Saposhnikovia divaricata (Fang Feng) root
|Atractylodes macrocephala (Atractylodes ) root
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Unit Of Measure