OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT
- A multi-use health food supplement that has been used in traditional remedies all over the world
- Helps maintain a normal healthy cardiovascular system and has mild astringent properties
- Traditionally used to help relieve fevers
- Assists in the maintenance of normal heart function
- Has powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties
Olive Leaf Extract and Glycerine (Vegetable).
No alcohol. No added sugar.
Buy OnlineMain active ingredient: Oleuropein (standardised to 4.4mg/mL)
Each 5mL is equivalent to 5g (5,000mg) of fresh leaf
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Adults: Take up to one 5mL teaspoonful three times a day with food (or 7.5mL twice a day). Children take half adult dose.
Alcohol, yeast, added sugar, gluten, artificial colours, flavours & preservatives.
Olive Leaves have a long history of use as a herbal tonic to support cardiovascular function. Research shows that Olive Leaf Extract assists in the maintenance of normal heart function and helps to maintain a normal healthy cardiovascular system.
Olive leaves have been traditionally used to enhance functioning of the immune system and aid the management of viral infections, especially when fever is present.
With 400% more antioxidant power than the equivalent amount of Vitamin C, Olive Leaf Extract is a powerful free-radical scavenger.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|