Caruso’s Milk Thistle contains 35,000mg of Milk Thistle and 6,000mg of Globe Artichoke. Milk Thistle has been used for centuries in Western Herbal Medicine to support healthy liver function. Caruso’s Milk Thistle may help to support liver and digestive system health, and it may also assist with detoxification functions of the liver.
Milk Thistle helps to support the natural regenerative ability of the liver, assists in the elimination of waste and aids detoxification. Globe Artichoke is a herb that can assist in the management of symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome and has been used in Traditional Western Medicine for symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and fullness. Caruso’s Milk Thistle may help with detoxification, liver function, and promoting healthy digestive function.
Caruso’s Milk Thistle Health Indications:
- Relief of the symptoms of dyspepsia such as indigestion, bloating, flatulence and abdominal pain
- Supporting healthy liver regeneration in healthy people
- Maintaining healthy digestive function
- Supporting healthy liver and gall bladder function
- Supporting liver detoxification and regeneration
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
- Those who have poor digestion and suffer from symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome such as indigestion, bloating and flatulence
- Those who wish to maintain healthy digestive function
- Those who wish to facilitate detoxification of the liver
- Those who wish to maintain healthy digestive, liver and gall bladder function
Name: Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke)
Description: Aids in the relief of digestive problems, and may assist with the symptoms associated with Medically Diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Name: Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle)
Description: Aids and assists in the management of healthy liver function. May assist in protecting the liver and support detoxification processes.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Silybum marianum fruit (Milk Thistle) 35g (35,000mg) Standardised to Flavanolignans Calculated as Silybin 400mg
Cynara scolymus leaf (Globe Artichoke) 6g (6,000mg) Standardised to Caffeoylquinic Acids calculated as Cynarin 6mg
Adults take 1 tablet each day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
A. Caruso’s Milk Thistle can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Milk Thistle if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Milk Thistle during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Milk Thistle?
A. Caruso’s Milk Thistle is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
|Brand||Caruso's Natural Health|