Calcium K2 with D3
Advanced bone support
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an innovative calcium supplement for healthy bones, specifically formulated with menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) and vitamin D3 for optimal bone health.
- Organic, bioavailable calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 for calcium absorption
- Calcium K2 with D3 contains two organic, highly bioavailable forms of calcium: Aquamin™ derived from highly mineralised seaweed and calcium citrate.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote strong bones and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Calcium assists in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Calcium helps promote bone density.
- Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- Vitamin D assists calcium absorption.
- Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITAL® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, microencapsulated for enhanced ingredient stability.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary to incorporate calcium into bone.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain healthy bones and bone strength.
- For the prevention of a dietary calcium, vitamin K or vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™)||396mg|
|equiv. Calcium 125mg|
|equiv. Magnesium 9.2mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||125mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250mg|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta)||15mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|