Support digestive system health
Herbs of Gold Gut Care is a comprehensive herbal and nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- With Aloe vera & Slippery elm
- L-Glutamine 3.5g
- Supports gastrointestinal lining health
- Gut Care is formulated to support healthy gastrointestinal tract function.
- Gut Care contains Aloe vera and Licorice to help maintain healthy mucous linings in the digestive system.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissue including mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Calendula supports digestive system health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation.
- L-Glutamine supports intestinal health as it is an important fuel source for intestinal mucosal cells.
- L-Glutamine and zinc support healthy digestive and immune system function.
- Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a probiotic yeast that supports beneficial flora in the digestive system. SB has the ability to survive stomach acid and bile, and has good adherence to intestinal mucosa.
- L-Glutamine and SB are important for secretory immunoglobulin A (IgA), which prevents the attachment of bacteria to mucosal cells.
- Gut Care is naturally sweetened and is available in a delicious vanilla flavoured powder.
Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 5g (one level scoop) in 150mL water or juice, once daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
30 Serves..Scoop included.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Each 5g contains:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice - deglycyrrhizinated) root ext. equiv. to dry||1.5g|
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower ext. equiv. to dry||2g|
|Aloe vera (Aloe vera) inner leaf juice powder equiv. to inner leaf fresh||7.5g|
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder||200mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|