Heart health & energy production
Herbs of Gold Co Q10 150 MAX delivers 150mg of coenzyme Q10 produced naturally by fermentation in a soy-free, rice bran oil base. Coenzyme Q10 plays a vital role in all energy-dependant processes.
- Naturally fermented
- Heart health
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Co Q10 150 MAX provides a naturally fermented, high strength dose of coenzyme Q10 in each capsule.
- Rice bran oil provides a stable, soy-free base making it suitable for those with soy related allergies.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body and is essential for energy production.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in high concentration in the heart muscle, where energy demand is high.
- Co Q10 150 MAX helps maintain a healthy circulatory system, heart function and heart health.
- Co Q10 150 MAX helps maintain normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Physical exercise increases the body's demand for energy and therefore coenzyme Q10. Co Q10 150 MAX helps support stamina and endurance during physical exercise and assists post-exercise recovery.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps prolong the antioxidant activity of vitamin E by regenerating the oxidised form of vitamin E back to its original antioxidant form.
- As a lipid-soluble antioxidant, Co Q10 150 MAX helps maintain healthy blood vessels by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Co Q10 150 MAX may reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Coenzyme Q10 assists in the maintenance of cellular integrity and healthy cell membranes.
- Co Q10 150 MAX assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Co Q10 150 MAX utilises Kaneka coenzyme Q10.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Each capsule contains
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|