Memory & concentration support
Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- High strength
- Memory & concentration
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 assists blood circulation and helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 assists peripheral circulation so helps relieve cold hands and feet and may assist pain-free walking capacity by maintaining circulation to the leg muscles.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain blood flow to the brain, thereby assisting in the maintenance of cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 may enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000, by assisting peripheral circulation, may assist in the relief of vertigo/dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps maintain the health of capillaries.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Ginkgo Biloba 6000 helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|herbal extract equiv.to dry|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||6g|
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|