Echinacea 4000 Complex contains a high strength blend of the herbal extracts, Echinacea angustifolia root and the whole plant of Echinacea purpurea.
- Angustifolia & Purpurea
- Cold & Flu support
- Immune Support
Adults only - Take 1 tablet, once or twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex contains a high strength blend of the herbal extracts, Echinacea angustifolia root and the whole plant of Echinacea purpurea.
- Echinacea has been used traditionally to support the immune system and to relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections, such as colds and flu as well as for relief of catarrhal conditions, fever and inflammation.
- Echinacea may decrease the duration and severity of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds and flu's.
- Echinacea was used in traditional native American and western herbal medicine for the relief of skin conditions and poorly healing wounds. Echinacea was also traditionally utilised as a depurative/blood cleanser and for its antiseptic properties.
- Echinacea 4000 Complex may assist in the maintenance of general well-being.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant||3g|
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|