Adjustable Ceramic Salt & Spice Grinder
This versatile mill features an adjustable grinding mechanism made from an advanced ceramic material that will never rust and provide long-lasting performance. The clever upright design will keep your shelves and counters clean from residual grinds with a cap that snaps into place to keep any salt or spice dry.
These hard non-corrosive, oil resistant stones are odourless and easy to clean which ensures that your whole condiments are ground fresh. You will be amazed what freshly ground Sea Salt and Whole Peppercorns taste like. This Ceramic Grinder has been built to last, is an ideal addition to any kitchen or table setting and also makes an excellent gift.
- Non-Corrosive – will not rust when used with salt
- Easy to operate with an adjustable dial (tighten or loosen) for grind preference (coarse to fine)
- Easy to clean with a removable and refillable glass jar that is dishwasher safe
- Ergonomic, upright design with a cap that snaps into place keeping salt/spices dry and countertops/tables clean from residual grinds
- Metal & nylon free grinding mechanism
- Ideal for travelling, home or as a gift
- Lead Free
- 13.7cm x 5.3cm
Ideal for use with:
- Salt of the Earth’s Celtic Sea Salt Low Temp Dried or Coarse Crystals
- Whole Peppercorns
- Flax Linseeds
- Mustard Seeds
- Whole Coriander Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Various other whole herbs & spices
Instructions For Use
- To fill, simply unscrew the glass jar from the grinding unit in an anti-clockwise direction, clean then fill with low temp dried Salt of the Earth’s Coarse Crystals, Whole Peppercorns, various Herbs or Spices then screw back together.
- To use, hold the grinder with on hand and turn the glass jar in a clockwise direction.
- For Grinder maintenance, clean with warm soapy water, rinse and allow to completely dry prior to refilling.
- To clean without washing, simply grind with dry salt crystals to remove unwanted particles and odor when grinding between different herb and spice varieties.
- Important tip to remember – Due to the moist nature of Hand Harvested Celtic Sea Salt that contains no anti-caking agents, we recommend removing the excess moisture to ensure quality grinding. You could purchase our Pre-dried Coarse ready for use or if you would like to dry it yourself, place approximately a 1/4 cup of Salt of the Earth coarse crystals in the sun and allow the moisture to evaporate naturally. Or alternatively place the same amount on a non-metal ovenproof dish and gently dry in a low temperature oven (50-100oC) for approximately 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool and place in the Grinder. This process will not alter the mineral analysis. Now enjoy the taste of fully mineralised Salt of the Earth and the natural aromatic flavour of freshly ground whole Herbs & Spices.
|Brand||Salt of The Earth|