Mag Phos Muscle Relaxant
Mag Phos is the anti-spasmodic, tissue salt. It is the remedy which relieves cramps and aches and supplements the action of Kali Phos. Mag Phos is quick to relieve pain, especially cramping, shooting, darting or spasmodic pain. It relieves muscular twitching, cramps, hiccups, convulsive fits of coughing and those sudden, sharp twinges of pain that are so distressing.
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
- Nerve pains such as neuralgia, neuritis, sciatica & headaches
- All cramps & spasms
- Spasmodic palpitations
- Cramping & headaches
- Nervous tension
- Muscle cramps
125 Tablets, 250 Tablets
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Magnesium Phosphate in a lactose base.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.
|Brand||Martin & Pleasance|