Formulated for men
Men's Multi is a comprehensive one-a-day formula providing a blend of vitamins, minerals, herbs and nutrients specifically designed for men with busy lifestyles to help sustain optimal physical and mental performance.
- Peak performance formula
- Assists energy
- Stress relief
Men Only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Herbs of Gold™ Men’s Multi is a comprehensive vitamin, mineral, herb and nutrient complex, specifically formulated to support and enhance peak performance.
- Tribulus is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a tonic and aphrodisiac. It has also been used in European folk medicine for increasing muscle strength and sexual potency to help men perform in peak condition.
- The steroidal saponin protodioscin, found in Tribulus, is considered the chief constituent responsible for the herb’s effects. Men’s Multi balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Men’s Multi assist in energy production and help relieve fatigue.
- Men’s Multi contains important antioxidants to help protect the body from oxidative stress and free radical damage.
- Men’s Multi helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, enhances immune cell function to maintain a healthy immune system and general well-being.
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||750IU|
|equiv. to 225mcg retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||61.7mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||50mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 75mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (viatmin B6) 50mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||250mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||100mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 300IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||82.6mg|
|equiv. vitamin E (natural) 100IU|
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||50mg|
|Calcium (as citrate hydrate)||21mg|
|Calcium (as pantothenate)||6.9mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 27.9mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||24.8mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||38mcg|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||3mg|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||25mg|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)||500mcg|
|Potassium (as phosphate - monobasic)||7mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||75mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus) fruit (1g) & root (1g)||2g|
|stand. to contain furostanol saponins calc. as protodioscin 16mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) root||2g|
|Turnera diffusa (Damiana) leaf||500mg|
|Avena sativa (Oat) herb||500mg|
|Prunus africana (Pygeum) stem bark||300mg|
|Smilax ornata (Sarsaparilla) root||100mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|