One-A-Day St John's Wort 4000mg Tablets
- Standardised St John’s wort extract – each tablet provides 2.2mg hypericin
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- May assist in alleviating symptoms of nervous tension, irritability and anxiety.
- May help to elevate mood and assist in the management of mood swings.
- May improve the body’s ability to cope with stress and aid in the management of stress disorders.
- May help to relieve sleeplessness and insomnia.
- May assist in the symptomatic relief and management of premenstrual tension/syndrome.
- May help to reduce anxiety and nervous fatigue associated with menopause.
- Traditionally used for the management of nerve pain.
- May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Supports and maintains healthy nervous system function.
- Improves stress adaptation.
- Elevates mood.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Individuals suffering from stress, anxiety, mood swings or nervous tension; those experiencing disturbed sleep; women with symptoms of anxiety and nervous tension associated with premenstrual tension or menopause.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- St John’s wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill.
|Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) extract equivalent to dry herb flowering top
| Standardised to contain hypericin