Prostate Manager Capsules
- Nutritional and herbal complex
- Boosts health of male reproductive organs
- Antioxidant formula
Indications for use
- May help to support and maintain prostate health.
- May assist in the management of and provide mild to moderate improvement of medically diagnosed benign prostate hyperplasia (enlarged prostate gland).
- May assist in the relief of frequent urination and nocturia.
- May help to alleviate pain and burning on urination.
- May help to relieve difficulty with urination including symptoms of hesitancy, dribbling and increased frequency.
- May help to improve urinary flow.
- May help to support and maintain health of the male reproductive organs.
- Saw palmetto, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and lycopene – support the health of prostate tissue.
- Selenium, zinc, lycopene – provide antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- Saw palmetto reduces the enzyme activity of 5-alpha-reductase, which is involved in the production of DHT, a hormone that may adversely affect the prostate tissue.
Directions for use
Take one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Men who may be experiencing difficulty with urination that may be symptomatic of an enlarged prostate gland; as a daily supplement to support and maintain the health of the male reproductive system.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
|Phytosterol Complex- Conifer
| Equivalent Sitosterol
|Urtica dioica (nettle) extract equivalent to root
| Equivalent selenium
| Equivalent zinc
| Equivalent vitamin D3
|Contains soya oil as an excipient, contains sulphur dioxide (NMT 50 ppm)