Healthy intestinal flora
Herbs of Gold Probiotic + SB is a room stable probiotic complex that restores healthy intestinal bacteria and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Restores healthy intestinal bacteria
- Healthy digestive function
- Immune support
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain balanced, healthy intestinal flora and supports digestive system function.
- Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines. Probiotic + SB supports gastrointestinal health by helping to restore healthy intestinal flora.
- Probiotic + SB supports the integrity of the intestinal wall.
- The majority of the immune system sits in the digestive tract so Probiotic + SB helps maintain and support healthy immune function.
- Probiotic + SB contains Bifidobacterium lactis which reduces the risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Probiotic + SB contains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) that helps reduce the occurrence of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use. SB also helps reduce the occurrence of traveller's diarrhoea
- Probiotic + SB helps maintain healthy digestive function and assists in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Probiotic + SB, formulated by practitioners, contains probiotics sourced from Danisco, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- The probiotics in Probiotic + SB have been specifically chosen due to their ability to survive stomach acid and therefore reach the intestines, where they colonise and adhere to the intestinal wall.
- Danisco utilises patented stabilisation technology ensuring Probiotic + SB is stable at room temperature and does not require refrigeration.
- Probiotic + SB contains bacterial probiotics that are resistant to between 50% -77% of antibiotics, while SB is 100% resistant to antibiotics, making Probiotic + SB ideal to take in conjunction with most antibiotics.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||1.5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® BI-04)||2 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||6 billion CFU|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|