Cholesterol Manager Tablets
- Provides a rich source of clinically proven phytosterol complex
- Use in combination with a low cholesterol diet and exercise to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Clinical trials show that Reducol™ begins to work in 30 days with full benefits experienced in 60 days
Indications for use
- Assists in lowering cholesterol absorption in the body.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Assists in maintaining healthy functioning of the heart and circulatory system.
- Helps to reduce cholesterol absorption in the body.
Directions for useMaintenance dose: Take one tablet before breakfast and one tablet prior to dinner, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Therapeutic dose: Take two tablets before breakfast and two tablets prior to dinner, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Suitable forIndividuals who may be suffering from or at risk of abnormal cholesterol levels in the body; as a supplement to assist in maintaining heart and circulatory health.
Cautions and interactions
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
|Reducol™ Phytosterol complex (conifer)||450mg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|