Organic Iron 24mg Tablets
- High potency iron complex – also contains folic acid and vitamin B12, and pumpkin seeds as a natural source of iron
- Formulated as a blood tonic to maintain healthy blood particularly in women and during pregnancy
- Low allergy formulation
Indications for use
- Helps to maintain healthy blood.
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency particularly in women.
- May help to maintain adequate dietary intake of iron during pregnancy when iron requirements increase.
- Iron is necessary for the formation of haemoglobin which transports oxygen to the tissues.
- Helps to maintain normal blood.
Directions for use
Take one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Women who may be at risk of inadequate dietary iron intake, particularly those who are pregnant; as a daily supplement to protect against dietary iron deficiency and to maintain healthy blood.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Supplements containing calcium, magnesium, zinc or iron may affect the absorption or efficacy of some prescription medications. Separate by at least two hours.
- Tea and coffee may also impair the absorption of iron so take iron-containing supplements at least two hours away from consuming caffeinated beverages.
| Equivalent iron
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin seeds)