Pure concentrated liquid fish oil.
Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil is a high strength fish oil concentrate which has been highly purified and stringently tested to obtain the purest quality. Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil utilises sustainably sourced, small, cold water fish.
- Sustainably sourced
- Heavy metal & purity tested
- Once daily dose
Refrigerate after opening.
Adults for health maintenance – Take 1-2mL.
Adults for cardiovascular health, arthritis and menstrual pain relief – Take 5mL.
Children 6-12 years – Give 2.5mL daily.
Children 2-5 years – Give 1mL daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil provides a pure, concentrated liquid form of fish oil, rich in eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), omega-3 fatty acids.
- Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil may assist in the management of arthritis by helping to reduce joint inflammation and swelling and may help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis. Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil provides symptomatic relief, including temporary pain relief, of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil helps maintain heart health and a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil may assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- DHA plays an important role as a structural component of the retina and is important for normal healthy eye function. Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil assists in the maintenance of healthy eyes.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain, required for normal brain function. Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil helps maintain healthy cognitive and brain function and promotes normal, healthy mood in healthy individuals.
- Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby. DHA is required during pregnancy for healthy brain and eye development, healthy eye function and healthy vision. Maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nervous system in children up to 12 years of age.
- Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of dysmenorrhoea or painful menstruation and menstrual cramps.
- Omega Pure Liquid Fish Oil is beneficial in conditions associated with omega-3 fatty acid deficiency and may assist in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL dose contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides – fish||4.7g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 1.7g|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 1.1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners.|
|Natural orange flavour|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|