Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg Capsules
- Thompson’s Fish Oil is from sustainably-sourced wild fish and is regularly tested for purity – PCBs, mercury and lead
- Blend of Omega 3 rich mackerel, anchovy and sardine oils
Indications for use
- May help to promote healthy blood circulation.
- May assist in the maintenance of joint mobility.
- May be beneficial for promoting healthy skin.
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- Omega 3 oils help to maintain healthy joints, skin and circulation.
Directions for use
Take one to three capsules daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
A daily supplement to improve or maintain the health of the circulatory system, joint mobility and the skin.
Cautions and interactions
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Use of high dose fish oil supplements should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of fish oil supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
|Fish oil – natural
| Equivalent Omega 3 marine triglycerides
| Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
| Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)