Olive Leaf by Herbs of Gold 500ml Natural Flavour
Make 4 payments of $8.47 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf uses fresh Olive leaf extract that contains high levels of oleuropein, the key active component of Olive leaf.
- Immune health
- Contains 44mg oleuropein/5mL dose
- Naturally sweetened
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains Potassium sorbate.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh, hand-picked Olive leaves from Spain that contain oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/5mL.
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with stevia and is suitable for use by children over 2 years old.
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, once or twice daily, with food.
Children 5-12 years – Take 3mL once daily, with food.
Children 2-4 years – Take 1.5mL once daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Each 5mL dose contains:
Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to fresh
stand. to contain oleuropein 44mg
Naturally sweetened with Stevia. Contains Potassium sorbate.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|