Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf 7500 is a high-potency, vegetarian-friendly supplement that helps maintain healthy immune system function.
- Contains oleuropein 180mg
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune health
- Olive Leaf 7500 contains 180mg of oleuropein per capsule. Olueropein is the key pharmacologically active component of Olive leaf.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and to support healthy immune system function.
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body. Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
Each capsule contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to dry||7.5g|
|stand. to contain oleuropein 180mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|