One-A-Day Grape Seed 19000mg Capsules
- A rich source of antioxidants – contains procyanidins
- Standardised grape seed extract – each capsule provides 150mg of active procyandin components (OPCs)
- One-a-day therapeutic dose
Indications for use
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy capillaries.
- May promote blood circulation particularly to peripheral areas of the body.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May help to alleviate the symptoms associated with poor circulation.
- May help to protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- May assist in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing.
- Antioxidant and free radical scavenging properties.
- Inhibits low-density lipoprotein (LDL) oxidation caused by free radicals.
- Protects against free radical damage which can contribute to the aging process.
- Promotes peripheral blood flow.
Directions for useTake one capsule daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Suitable forIndividuals suffering from symptoms of poor circulation; as a one-a-day supplement to assist in the maintenance and improvement of cardiovascular health, capillary health and peripheral circulation.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Use of high doses of grape seed extract should be stopped at least two weeks prior to surgery.
- Concomitant use of high doses of grape seed extract and warfarin or other medications which affect blood clotting (including aspirin) may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
|Vitis Vinifera (grape seed) extract equivalent to herb||19g|
|Standardised to contain procyanidins (OPCs)||
|Unit Of Measure||ea|