Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 is a high potency standardised 6000mg extract of Ginkgo biloba, a well known and respected Chinese herb.
Scientific research demonstrates that standardised Ginkgo biloba extract can enhance cerebral (brain) and peripheral (limbs) circulation. By so doing, Ginkgo assists in the management of age-related, vascular symptoms including impaired mental performance, poor memory, mild tinnitus, and reduced walking tolerance.
Through its action on the circulatory system Fusion Health Ginkgo 6000 may also improve mental performance, memory, concentration and learning.
It contains antioxidants and promotes healthy ageing.
Standardised Circulatory Tonic
- Enhances cerebral & peripheral circulation
- Improves mental performance, memory, concentration & learning
- Contains antioxidants
- Promotes healthy ageing
Assists in the management of:
- Mild tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Walking intolerance
- Cold hands and feet of vascular origin
- Take 1 tablet once daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhace results or as professionally advised
- Not to be used during pregnancy
- Not recommended in Epilepsy
- If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner
- Use only as directed. Always read the label.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) 6000 mg equiv. to Ginkgo flavonoglycosides 28.8 mg
Contains No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
|Unit Of Measure||ea|