Cystitis relief and urinary tract health
Herbs of Gold™ high strength Cranberry 60 000 is formulated to support urinary tract health and help reduce the risk of recurrent cystitis.
- High strength
- Urinary tract health
- Reduces risk of recurrent cystitis
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) - Only as professionally prescribed.
- Cranberry 60 000 may help reduce the risk and frequency of recurrent cystitis and help support urinary tract health.
- Cranberry contains proanthocyanidins, active constituents that may stop bacteria from adhering to the cell wall of the urinary tract.
- Cranberry 60 000 may help to mask urinary odours associated with incontinence.
- Cranberries are a rich source of the antioxidant vitamin C.
- Vitamin C, as an antioxidant, helps protect against free radical damage and oxidative stress and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your doctor. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Each tablet contains:
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) juice powder||100mg|
|equiv. to fresh fruit||60g|
|and herbal extract equiv. to dry|
|Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (Bearberry) leaf||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|