Bio Curcumin 5400
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 5400 contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented form of curcumin that enhances curcumin absorption. Meriva® curcumin has been clinically trialled for the sympto H matic relief of the pain of mild arthritis as well as for increasing joint mobility whilst reducing joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis*.
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain relief
- Clinically trialled*
- Bio Curcumin 5400 contains curcumin, the active component of Turmeric which is responsible for its anti-inflammatory and antiarthritic action.
- Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and antiarthritic, and this action has been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory activity of its active constituent, curcumin.
- Meriva® curcumin has been clinically trialled for the symptomatic relief, increased joint mobility and reduced joint swelling and inflammation associated with mild arthritis.
- Bio Curcumin 5400 helps to enhance and promote joint function in mild arthritis.
- Bio Curcumin 5400 helps to reduce joint stiffness and discomfort, pain, inflexibility and immobility associated with mild arthritis.
*Belcaro G et al. Altern Med Rev, 2010; 15(4): 337-344
Each tablet contains:
|(from Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 555mg)|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|