Bio Curcumin 4800 by Herbs of Gold 60 tabs EXP 07/19
Make 4 payments of $7.97 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Natural relief of pain and inflammation
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 4800+ contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented form of curcumin, specifically designed for effective natural relief of pain and inflammation. Meriva® has been shown to be 27 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin.
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain relief
- Clinically trialled
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric. Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. These actions have been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic activity of curcumin.
- Curcumin is known to be very poorly absorbed. Bio Curcumin 4800+ has undergone a patented process to improve absorption and bioavailability. Bio Curcumin 4800+ contains Meriva®, a patented form of curcumin that delivers superior curcumin absorption and bioavailability.
- Bio Curcumin 4800+ has been shown to be 27 times more absorbable and bioavailable than regular curcumin. The daily dose of Bio Curcumin 4800+ provides 180mg of curcumin, with absorption equal to 4860mg of regular curcumin as it is 27 x more bioavailable. Curcumin from Bio Curcumin 4800+ is beneficial for the relief of symptoms of arthritis at much lower doses than regular curcumin.
- Bio Curcumin 4800+ has been clinically trialled to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling, pain and inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Bio Curcumin 4800+ provides temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Bio Curcumin 4800+ may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
IngredientsEach tablet contains:
|(from Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 500mg)|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|