Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 500mg Tablets
- An essential B vitamin which may provide valuable support during times of stress
- Optimises adrenal gland and nervous system function
Indications for use
- Improves resistance to stress.
- Essential for healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Supports adrenal gland function.
- Important for normal cholesterol and hormone synthesis.
- May maintain or improve general wellbeing.
- May promote healthy skin and wound healing and benefit dry, breaking hair.
- Exerts important metabolic effects by influencing lipid, carbohydrate and fatty acid utilisation by the body.
- Positively affects the manufacture of adrenal hormones and red blood cells.
- Plays an important role in cholesterol synthesis
- Involved in heart function.
Directions for use
Take one to two tablets daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
A vitamin B complex should accompany prolonged use of individual B vitamins.
Suitable forIndividuals during times of stress; or as a daily supplement to help improve adrenal function, nervous system function, energy production, wound healing, hair condition and general wellbeing.
Cautions and interactions
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Use only as directed and always read the label
|Equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||500mg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|