Caruso’s Ashwagandha utilises KSM-66®-Ashwagandha, which is a certified organic herbal extract. Long term and ongoing exposure to stress can lead to a variety of health problems including sleeplessness and mild anxiety. Adaptogens such as KSM-66®-Ashwagandha, support a healthy stress response in the body by relieving nervous tension, calming the nerves and supporting emotional wellbeing.
Caruso’s Ashwagandha contains the unique organic herbal extract KSM-66® Ashwagandha. KSM-66®Ashwagandha has been the subject of a clinical trial which has shown the benefit of supporting the body with an adaptogenic herb that addresses the underlying effects that stress places on an individual1. This supports the traditional Ayurvedic use of the herb to support adrenal gland health and function.
Caruso’s Ashwagandha has been formulated to:
- Promote body adaptation to stress
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Relieve nervous tension/unrest
- Maintain cognitive function
- Decrease sleeplessness due to stress
Customers who would use Caruso’s Ashwagandha:
- People who would like assistance with stress recovery
- People experiencing stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Anyone requiring additional support during stressful periods, e.g. exams, relationship difficulties, changing jobs, etc.
- Those looking to support healthy adrenal gland function
- Those looking to reduce sleeplessness due to stress
1. "Effectiveness of a Full-spectrum Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) in Reducing Stress and Anxiety" Chandrasekhar, K. et. al. Indian Journal of Psychiatry 2012; 54(2)
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv. to:
Withania somnifera dried root extract (KSM-66®- Ashwagandha) ......600mg
derived from Withania somnifera root dried 7500mg
Standardised to withanolides 30mg
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional
Sugar, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Contains Lactose
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- Not suitable for children under 18 years of age
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
Q. Who is Caruso’s Ashwagandha formulated for?
A. Those who are looking for a supplement to help combat the effects of long term and ongoing exposure to stress. Caruso’s Ashwagandha may also be beneficial for those who are looking to support healthy adrenal gland function while addressing symptoms such as nervous tension and sleeplessness.
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Ashwagandha if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Ashwagandha during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Ashwagandha?
A. Caruso’s Ashwagandha is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice for children under 18 please consult your healthcare professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Ashwagandha be taken with other medication?
A. Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Ashwagandha?
A. Caruso’s Ashwagandha can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Description: Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic herb which has been used in Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine to support physical stamina, enhance vitality, improve memory, support nervous system health and aid in recovery from illness.
Ashwagandha helps to improve coping mechanisms and resistance towards stress, whilst also helping to improve cognitive performance and relieve sleeplessness and mild anxiety due to stress.
|Brand||Caruso's Natural Health|