Features and benefits
Contains herbs used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve symptoms of mild allergies, including:
- The minor bupleurum combination traditionally used for hayfever (allergic rhinitis)
- Baical skullcap traditionally used for itchy skin conditions like mild eczema and hives
- Panax ginseng and bupleurum traditionally used for mild food intolerance symptoms
How it works
Fusion Health Allergy contains the minor bupleurum combination of herbs and baical skullcap traditionally used to relieve mild allergy symptoms in TCM, including helping to manage hayfever (allergic rhinitis) with its characteristic symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes and inflammation of the mucous membranes.
Baical skullcap has also been traditionally used in TCM to ease the hot, itchy skin of mild hives (urticaria) and eczema (atopic dermatitis).
Based on TCM philosophy and usage, the minor bupleurum combination, baical skullcap, panax ginseng, and bupleurum found in Fusion Allergy may also help relieve symptoms of mild food intolerances, including nausea, bloating, digestive discomfort and diarrhoea.
Since these issues are sometimes caused by allergens from food passing through the gut mucous membranes and entering the blood, also consider Fusion Gut Healing Powder, which supports the health and integrity of the gastrointestinal mucous membranes.
Directions for use
- Take 2 capsules two to three times daily.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
- Child 2-6yrs: Take 1/2 – 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- For children 2-6 years mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice.
- If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a health professional.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||1.8g (1800mg)|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to baicalin||100mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to gingerols||10mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||500mg|
|standardised to ginsenosides Rb1,Rb2,Rc,Rd,Re and Rg1||5mg|
|Pinellia ternata (Pinellia) rhizome||500mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||450mg|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed||250mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without professional advice. If coughing or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.