Herbs of Gold Pau d'Arco 1000 contains Pau d'Arco inner stem bark, a herb that has a long history of traditional use as an anti fungal remedy in South America.
- Relief of candida
- Digestive disturbances
- Traditional remedy
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America as an anti-fungal, for the relief of the symptoms of candida.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of fungal and bacterial infections.
- Pau d'arco is traditionally used in South America for the relief of digestive disturbances.
- Pau d'arco has a long history of use as a herbal remedy in South America.
- Pau d’Arco 1000 assists in the maintenance of wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark extract equiv. to dry||1g|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|