Activated B Complex by Herbs of Gold 60 caps
Make 4 payments of $6.97 over 8 weeks and get it now!
High potency activated B complex
Herbs of Gold Activated B Complex contains biologically active forms of B vitamins that are ready for use by the body.
- Activated B2, B6 and B12
- Activated folate (Metafolin®)
- Supports energy production
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Activated B Complex maintains and supports healthy energy levels. B vitamins are important for energy production in every cell.
- Exercise can increase requirements for B vitamins, particularly B1 and B2. B vitamins support healthy exercise capacity.
- Activated B Complex may be beneficial during times of stress and helps maintain a healthy stress response. Vitamins B5 and B6 support healthy adrenal function.
- B vitamins help maintain and support healthy nervous system function.
- B vitamins help maintain healthy mood and are required for the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin. Activated B Complex helps maintain healthy mood.
- Activated B Complex provides a source of folate and vitamin B12, which provide blood tonic activity so may assist in maintaining normal blood.
- Vitamin B12 and folate are required for red blood cell formation and vitamins B6, B12 and folate are necessary for oxygen transport in red blood cells.
- Activated B Complex helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. Vitamin B12 and folate help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folate assist homocysteine metabolism.
- Activated B Complex provides a minimum daily dose of 400 micrograms of folic acid or folate. If taken daily when trying to conceive and during the first trimester of pregnancy and/or for at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, folic acid may help to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and/or anencephaly.
- Folate and vitamin B12 are important for cell growth and replication.
- Methylfolate supplementation improves folate status. Folate helps maintain normal brain health and healthy memory function.
- Vitamin B12 helps maintain normal healthy cognitive function. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Vitamins B2 and B3 support the body's antioxidant systems, healthy liver function and liver detoxification.
- Vitamin B2 helps recycle glutathione, an important antioxidant.
- Vitamin B3 is a component of glucose tolerance factor and supports sugar metabolism.
- Activated B Complex assists in the metabolism of dietary carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 22.3mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||25mg|
|equiv. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 18.3mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 23mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate||25mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15.6mg|
|Levomefolate calcium (Metafolin®)||433mcg|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 400mcg|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||400mcg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
|Brand||Herbs of Gold|